The time has never been better than right now for HR to step up and become the People strategic partner in the C-Suite. The Road to the C-Suite has never been smoother than it is right now. HR has a major strategic role to play in the decisions that need to be made by Executives in the New Way of Working.
Change – societal, technological, and in the business environment – is transforming organisational culture and the nature of leadership itself. What is leadership …
- In a diverse, globalised, gig-oriented workforce that must be engaged with a broad, corporate vision, yet still fit with employees’ local cultures, values and expectations?
- In an organization where aging baby boomers, accustomed to a top-down management style, are working with feedback-hungry ‘millennials’, eager to contribute to purpose-driven work?
- In a business environment where rapid technological change has exponentially shortened the shelf life of products and processes, and where time does not wait for good ideas – or problems that need fixing – to go up and down the chain of command?
The value that people add to organisations today outstrips most other business functions. The C-Suite is about business decisions. HR needs to step up with business and people insights and solutions based on innovative and agile solutions that use technology and big data to address business challenges.
What can you do right now to put yourself of the road to the C-Suite?
TalentAlign works with HR responsible for IT to fast-track their knowledge, skills and processes to not only support Agile Transformation, but to actually help facilitate it. We offer:
– A Free Agile HR Mastermind – meets virtually once a month, so available wherever you are
– Inhouse short-courses – covering important Agile Talent Management practices
– Online Agile HR training – program over 6 weeks at the end of which you have your own Agile HR Implementation Plan
– Inhouse Agile HR Mastermind – we work closely with you over 6 or 12 months developing skills and implementing Agile HR in your organisation.
Contact us at to find out how we can work with you to implement Agile HR in your organisation.