Wednesday November 7, 2012 – Wednesday November 7, 2012
85 Eastbourne Street
“From HR Metrics to Workforce Intelligence” and how effective analytics and sound people management strategies curb fraud and corruption in the workforce. A FREE, not to be missed seminar brought to you by TalentAlign Analytics and Carter DGF Risk Management.
One of the most valuable assets that organisations own today is DATA. Data can by used for looking back to see what’s working and what’s not, can be used to predict future, most likely outcomes, and can be used to both prevent and uncover fraud and corruption in the workplace.
These issues will be discussed at a morning seminar where you will learn about the Workforce Analytics journey:
- What the difference is between Metrics and Analytics.
- Why you really do want to be on the Road to Analytics
- What to expect on the Road, and how to achieve your goals.
- What you need to make your journey a success, and how to get it.
- Who else needs to be on the road with you, and how to get their participation.
And you will learn how effective Analytics and sound People Management Strategies can curb fraud and corruption in the workforce:
- An introduction to White Collar Crime in SA
- The close working relationship between Forensics and HR
- Forensic analytics and techniques
- Discipline and criminal matters
Get yourself ready for 2013 – don’t miss this exciting event.
Download Brochure: 201211 From HR Metrics to Workforce Intelligence Flyer
Directions to Venue:
La Villa Rosa. From N1, take New Road off-ramp, turn towards Crowthorne. Go straight crossings sixth Road as well as Harry Galaun passing San Ridge Shopping Centre and Carlswald Lifestyle Centre. Keep going until you get the third traffic lights, 7th Road, turn left. Exactly 1km on the right-hand side, on the corner of seventh and Eastbourne.