This is SUCH an interesting article that we all need to take into account if we want to make Work from Home (WFH) a success – whether full-time or Hybrid.
WFH success is much more about how managers manage than it is about how employees management themselves. And, this article gives some good guidance on what managers need to do to make WFH success in their organisation.
For convenience, I’ve summarised the key focus areas below, but please read the article for more insight:
- Culture – all about how work gets done—digitally, flexibly, or physically
- Customers – gathering insights into their experience as they interact with the organisation
- Connections – experiences can only be created and shared where a real and human connection exists
- Collaboration – more horizontal and less vertical, bringing together teams and colleagues across the organization
- Intentional – inspire, influence, and motivate others
- Radically human workplace – trust, empathy, transparency, listening, service, connecting, honesty and individuality
- Roadmap for inclusion – personalisation, and growth
Source: Our Experience Experiment
– – – – – – – – – – – –
At TalentAlign OD we help business leaders transition to the New Ways of Managing by providing data-driven information for decision-making and using Mediated Learning (a combination of Coaching and Active Learning) together with our training programs to enable and empower leaders to make the shift.
Call us on 083 654 6480 or email email@example.com for more information.