For the longest time we have talked about the Workforce Architect, and the artefacts that make up a Workforce Architecture. Until now, it has been like talking to a brick wall. But now it’s an imperative.
In the Deloittes “2019 Global Human Capital Trends”, an article “From Jobs to Superjobs” talks about the changes in jobs being brought about by new technologies:
- Robotics–physical robots-drones and human-like robots
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)-technology that automates standardised routines and transactions
- Cognitive Intelligence-natural language processing and generation (machines that understand language), and machine learning (pattern recognition), and
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-Machines that can make predictions using deep learning, neural networks, and related techniques.
What had the greatest impact on me was – it’s not just re-engineering of existing jobs, it’s redefining work and work processes to make the best use of both technology and human capital.
The article called it Recoding Work to “take advantage of machines, workers in alternative work arrangements, and unique human capabilities such as imagination, curiosity, self-development, and empathy.”
This is the domain of the Workforce Architect! Start looking for your Workforce Architect now – sooner rather than later.
TalentAlign works with HR responsible for IT to fast-track their knowledge, skills and processes to not only support Agile Transformation, but to actually help facilitate it. We offer:
- A Free Agile HR Mastermind – meets virtually once a month, so available wherever you are
- Inhouse short-courses – covering important Agile Talent Management practices
- Online Agile HR training – program over 8 weeks at the end of which you have your own Agile HR Implementation Plan
- Inhouse Agile HR Mastermind – we work closely with you over 6 or 12 months developing skills and implementing Agile HR in your organisation.
Contact us at to find out how we can work with you to implement Agile HR in your organisation.