Please Note: At this stage this program is available as a Virtual Workshop only, and for between 4 and 10 attendees. The price is for the Virtual Workshop.
Most really successful organisations around the globe today have moved, or are moving, to OKRs, or, as we call it, Goal-oriented Performance Enablement.
Gone are the days where we set KPIs at the start of the year, then at the half-way mark and at the end of the year, looked back to see whether or not we have achieved them. That system just doesn’t work! And, it REALLY doesn’t work in the tumultuous world that we find ourselves in today.
What is needed today is a system that actually leads us to achieving our goals. Goal-oriented Performance Enablement is about using OKRs as a collaborative goal-setting tool to set challenging, ambitious goals with measurable results. The system is about how you track progress, create alignment, and encourage engagement around measurable goals.
In this Introductory program we cover:
- How OKRs came about (Hint: they have been around for more than 20 years!)
- Understand why OKRs are more effective than “traditional” performance management
- How OKRs are constructed
- How OKRs are used – the OKR cycle
- Which organisations are using OKRs and why
- How to define an OKR
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Prepare a Business Case for Goal-oriented Performance Enablement in your organisation
- Integrate OKRs into your existing Performance Management system
- Draft an OKR
- Set up an OKR cycle
- Plan a pilot
If you would like to do the course as a team, we can do the last lesson LIVE with the team. You need to all have completed the other lessons prior to the LIVE session, you need to be part of the same team, and its for a maximum of 8 people. You also need to inform me so that I can set up the time for the LIVE session.
Good luck. I hope that you enjoy the program.