If part of your responsibility is to help the organisation to:
- Build a new culture for the New Way of Working
- Achieve organisation goals through the skills and innovation of your people
- Guide careers to support the career aspirations of your staff, while providing opportunities to people and supporting their efforts to achieve their goals
- Create high-performance teams by enabling an environment and culture of psychological safety
- Identify the many ways that people and teams can be rewarded, including base pay, bonuses, and non-monetary rewards
- Manage staff changes such as hiring (onboarding) staff, letting people go (offboarding), promoting, demoting, transferring them and providing benefits to people
- Ensure that diversity and inclusion leads to a range of diverse voices in decision making that leads to more innovative work and more delighted customers
- Identify and plan for your organization’s talent needs, including succession planning, staff capacity planning/forecasting as well as determining your mix of full-time employees (FTEs) and contractors.
Then this program is absolutely right for you – and right now!