Research shows that remote workers:
- Are 35-40% more productive
- Produce 4.4% increased output with 40% fewer quality defects
- Have 41% lower absenteeism
And organisations experience:
- 12% reduction in staff turnover, and
- 21% higher profitability.
If you would like to experience this in your organisation, then you should register for our Online Remote Worker Management course.
What you’ll get
- 4 x 1-hour lessons
- 4 x 1-hour assignments
- 1 x 1.5-hour Q&A and Coaching session live with me personally
What you will Learn
- Our Remote Worker Management framework
- What do we mean by “remote” working
- The common communication problems experienced by remote workers
- Understand the communication needs of your remote workers
- Identify the communication between the organisation and its remote workers and how it needs to change
- Identify the processes and systems needed by your remote workers, why they need to change and how
- Understand and identify the tools to use for modern remote worker management communication
- Use a system for remote worker productivity management that can link to your standard Performance Management
- Understand why psychological safety, trust and engagement are critically important for remote worker management, and what to do to achieve them.
What you will be able to Do
- Understand the issues that your team is facing by having to work remotely
- Deal with those issues in a variety of ways
- Set up systems, processes and tools to effectively communicate with and manage your remote workforce
- Manage the deliverables of your remote workforce
- Maintain engagement and motivation of your remote workforce
Who should Attend
- Managers responsible for managing a remote workforce
- HR Professionals responsible for advising managers and remote workers
1 week (+/- 8.5 hours)
4 Lessons, one Lesson per day for 4 days plus 1 facilitation session
1 – 2 Hours per Day
eLearning supported by Facilitation
Friday afternoons 15h00 to 16h00 (Central African Time)
$197 (+/- R3 497) exclusive of VAT
$169 (+/- R2 972) each for group of 3 or more, exclusive of VAT
For More Information ...
Please click on the button below to make an appointment to speak to me directly, or, complete the form below, and I'll get back to you directly.