We define Performance Management the “ongoing process of communication between a supervisor/manager and an employee, that occurs throughout the year, in support of accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization”.
Our 3-Tier Performance Management methodology enables your IT managers to ensure that:
- Work is regularly planned and objectives set
- Employees have the competencies to achieve the work planned
- Performance discussions lead to improved performance
- Performance issues can be addressed through disciplinary procedures
- The results contribute to effective Talent Management processes
- Provide the opportunity for regular two-way communication that creates an understanding of expectations – employee, team and oragnisation.
Our Performance Management methodology assists in creating an effective Performance Management methodology that:
- Aligns with your organisation and IT strategic direction and culture – especially in the New World of Work
- Is practical and fits comfortably with most computerised Performance Management systems
- Enables conversations that involve positive and constructive feedback
- Identifies development opportunities and accomplishments
- Fits in with your workforce plan
- Provides legal back-up should disciplinary action be necessary
Establishing Performance Management takes time and resources. Instead of using your key staff and taking them away from their core functions, let TalentAlign partner with them to create and implement an effective methodology that compliments your business and talent management processes.
To find out how you can link your employee performance to team, department and organisational performance, fill out the form below and we will get back to you asap.