April 12, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One of the most talked-about topics in the world of Organisation Development today is Organisation Design. Questions that are being talked about include:
- What patterns of collaboration or information exchange exist across units in the organisation?
- How to handle political aspects of the re-design process?
- How to help participants “see the bigger picture” (as opposed to “protecting their own turf”)?
- How to evaluate whether the new organisational model will have the intended effects?
- How do we incorporate the ability to be agile and flexible in the design?
- How do we manage the organisational complexity in a changing world?
And many more …
This Lean Coffee is a platform for you to discuss these issues with your peers to learn the issues facing them, and to share possible ways of moving forward towards designing a Future Fit organisation.