Work, as we have known it, is changing. It’s changing fast, and will never go back to what it was.
And Learning and Development is no different. As learning becomes more learner-driven and learner-centric, and as more and more information becomes available on the web, learners and organisations have greater choices in terms of what, and how to “consume” learning.
This is an excellent article that explains what needs to go from the past, and how learning and development needs to transform in organisations today if they want to remain dynamic, people-centric, and, sometimes, sustainable.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
TalentAlign works with HR and Line Managers to fast-track their knowledge, skills and processes to not only support Agile Transformation, but to actually help facilitate it. We offer:
- CORE™ Agile People Management – Learn and implement Agile People Management – online, in an inhouse group, or through workshops, for quicker and better outcomes
- Agile People Coach – Agile HR transformation in the same way that IT was so successful. Copy success—don’t reinvent the wheel!
- Agile Organisation and Role Design – Define structures and roles for flexibility while maintaining integrity in an Agile environment
- Agile Career and Competency Management – Retain your top skills. Career Mosaics based on Competencies so people can decide on their own career—but still within the organisation
- Agile Performance Management – Performance Management that actually leads to improved organisational performance with long– and short-term goals