Remote Worker Management
Research shows that remote workers:
- Are 35-40% more productive
- Produce 4.4% increased output with 40% fewer quality defects
- Have 41% lower absenteeism
And, organisations experience:
- 12% reduction in staff turnover, and
- 21% higher profitability
If you want a chance to experience this in your organisation, be one of the first to attend special “LAUNCH” training – online, eLearning, please click Register below and reserve your spot.
What you’ll get
- 7 x +/-40 minute online learning sessions
- 6 x 1-hour assignments
- 1 x 30 minute BONUS learning session
- 1 x Ongoing assignment to help measure your success
- 1 x 1-hour Q&A and Coaching session live with me personally (for groups only)
- Understand the communication needs of your remote workers
- Identify communication between the organisation and its remote workers and how it needs to change
- Identify processes and systems needed by your remote workers, why they need to change and how
- Understand and identify tools to use for remote worker management
- Use a system for remote worker productivity management that links to your standard Performance Management
- Understand why psychological safety, trust and engagement are critically important for remote worker management, and what to do to achieve them.
- Lesson 0 – Setting Program Objectives and Expectations
- Lesson 1 – Understanding the Remote Worker
- Lesson 2 – Communication, Systems and Processes for Remote Worker Management
- Lesson 3 – Tools for Remote Worker Management
- Lesson 4 – Managing Productivity of your Remote Workforce
- Lesson 5 – The Importance of Trust
- Lesson 6 – The Importance of Psychological Safety and Engagement
- Bonus Lesson – Measure the Success of your Remote Worker Management strategy
We use a combination of eLearning and Active Learning principles. This is to maximise the learning opportunities and give you the best return on this investment. This means that you learn at your own pace and time, and you need to complete the quizzes and assignments as they are part of the learning process.
You should be able to complete the program within a week. You are, however, expected to complete the program within 4 weeks. You will be able to retake the program twice during that period if you feel that you need to.