Our CORE™ APM (CORE™ Agile People Management) program is designed for Managers, Trainers, and HR professionals who are part of an Agile transformation and want to become more knowledgeable about the world of Lean | Agile People Management to be able to support and facilitate effective people transformation. During the 15-part program, attendees will use Agile Development techniques – learning and doing – and apply Agile ways of working to gain a solid understanding of Lean | Agile People Management and its impact on and potential for people management. If you need to understand:
- How people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the Agile values
- How performance management, recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits work in Agile environments
- The way employee engagement and motivation are used and applied
- The specific skills needed to run an agile transformation from a people perspective
- Is there still a need to do succession planning in the future?
Then this is the program for you.
So, what you will get from the CORE™ APM program is, you will:
- Understand the drivers of Agile People
- Understand the difference between Strategic Drivers and Operational Drivers
- Use Agile tools and methods to put these in place
- Comfortably and confidently discuss and address Agile People issues in the organisation
- Learn and Do – you will attend a short program then go off and produce some work …
- … then come back the next week, add some more learning, and go off and add to the doing
- This IS the Agile method of learning and development – and you will experience it first hand
- Until you finally produce your Agile Plan that can be implemented in your organisation