TalentAlign’s CORETM Agile People Management is a framework that is used to make sure that, when you “Go Agile”, all aspects of People Management are taken into account.
Agile is about People. Yes there are numerous Agile methodologies that are used differently when setting up Agile processes in organisations. But all too often, the People side of “Going Agile” is just not included, leading to “less than successful” Agile transformations.
We don’t believe that Agile transformations fail, exactly, we believe that they just take longer and cost more than anticipated. We believe that this is because, when they are planned, the people aspects are not fully taken into consideration. It is just expected that:
- People will easily adapt to an Agile environment
- People (HR) processes used for the past number of years will still be appropriate in an Agile environment
- There’s no need to define careers – people will adapt as they move on
- It should be totally flexible – no rules – just values and principles
Sadly, this just isn’t so. CORE™ Agile People Management is here to help you through this. It’s not a set of lessons, it’s not something that you can just copy and do, it’s rather something to experience – to help you to think, understand, and create the people environment that you need for successful Agile transformation.
The TalentAlign CORETM Agile People Management framework is available in a number of formats, depending on your convenience and how you like to learn and implement Agile People Management in your organisation:
- The CORETM Agile People Management 14-week, online training program. This program runs online for 14 weeks, one lesson per week, with quizzes, practical assignments, and coaching in-between. So, no matter where you are, in which time-zone you are, how you prefer to study, this program is available to you 24×7. AND, it follows the Agile “Learn while Doing, Do while Learning” principle – so you are learning while doing Agile. To learn more about the CORETM Agile People Management online training program – click here!
- Masterminds. The concept of a Mastermind comes from the book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. A mastermind is a group of two or more people working together to help each other reach a goal. In a mastermind group, each person benefits from the education, experience, influence, and perspective of the others. That helps everyone accomplish more, and faster, than they ever could alone. Our Masterminds are focussed on learning about and implementing CORETM Agile People Management. There are 2 Mastermind groups: The Solo HR Professionals Mastermind and the Inhouse Mastermind. If you are a Solo HR Professional and would like to know more about the Solo HR Professionals Mastermind, please click here. If you would like to learn and implement CORETM Agile People Management in your team or organisation and would like to know more, please click here.
- Workshops. Perhaps you don’t need the full CORETM Agile People Management program right now. You are just needing to learn more about one or other elements of Agile People Management. Then the Workshops are for you. Each of our workshops focusses on one aspect of CORETM Agile People Management. To learn more about our workshops and see a list of topics, please click here.
If you would like to discuss any of these with us, or if you would like advice on people aspects of Agile Transformation, please schedule an appointment to talk to us.