Agile OD Facilitation, Coaching, Consulting
Helping Business Leaders transition their Business to the “New Way of Working”
Could your organisation benefit from higher efficiency and increased productivity?
Is your organisation facing, or in the process of, one or more of the BIG FIVE transformations impacting businesses today?
- Digital Transformation – using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, cultures, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- Agile Transformation – transforming an organisation’s form or nature to one that can embrace and thrive in a flexible, collaborative, self-organising, fast changing environment
- Business Model Transformation – rethinking and reforming how organisations create value, and will create value in the future
- Remote Worker Transformation – enabling and empowering people to work efficiently and effectively from remote locations as a critical enabler of business and economic continuity
- HR Transformation – rethinking the way of working and organising of the HR function that facilitates responsiveness and adaptiveness of activities and structures, and enables operational HR processes to become automated and data-driven.
As a business leader, owner, or manager, you need your organisation to run as well and efficiently as possible. A good way to achieve this is through focussed Agile Organisational Development, also known as Agile OD.
To create workplaces, remote or in-office, where people and the business grow and thrive together, to become their best and highest selves.
Our goal is to help you to Improve Employee Engagement, Improve Employee Experience in order to Improve Organisation Effectiveness and Improve Productivity and Profitability.
Today’s successful organisations understand the power and strength of first-class People Solutions, and turn it into a competitive advantage.
TalentAlign will support you in building excellence in People Strategy and Operations, through Agile OD, and help you to create an inspirational work environment and winning culture. We will work together to embed modern, New Way of Working values and principles into your key People services.
What We Do!
We see our work as helping business leaders and their HR partners with Strategic Organisation Development and Change.
OD in Practice – How we Work
When working with you we follow a typical “design thinking” process.
What is Organisation Development?
“Organisational Development is a critical and science-based process that helps organisations build their capacity to change and achieve greater effectiveness by developing, improving, and reinforcing people strategies, structures, and processes. OD is the practice of planned, systemic change in the processes, beliefs, attitudes and values of employees for individual and organisational growth.”
The purpose of OD is to enable an organisation to better respond and adapt to industry/market changes and technological advances.
There’s a good chance you’re already doing some OD work without even realising it. If you’re creating great teams and giving them the conditions in which to thrive, and tweaking your systems to improve their effectiveness or resolve problems – that is OD work. But real OD needs to be Strategic, not tweaking.
Objectives of Organisation Development
The most common objectives of OD for your business are to:
- Make changes to the strategy, structure and/or process of an entire system of an organisation, department, work group, individual role or job
- Manage planned change in a flexible way to allow further change in the future as new information becomes available
- Institutionalise change to reinforce and make change sustainable
- Improve organisational effectiveness.