If your organisation is like most others today, you are undergoing one or more major, complex transformations.
- Digital Transformation – using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- Business Agility Transformation – transforming your organisation’s form or nature to one that can embrace and thrive in a flexible, collaborative, self-organising, fast changing environment
- Business Model Transformation – rethinking and reforming how your organisation creates value, and will create value in the future
- Remote Worker Transformation – enabling and empowering your people to work efficiently and effectively from remote locations as a critical enabler of business and economic continuity
- People Transformation – rethinking the way of working and organising of your People function that facilitates responsiveness and adaptiveness and enables operational HR processes to become automated and data-driven.
Transformations can be traumatic because, with a transformation, the end result isn’t known – they evolve over time for various reasons, including changing technology, different skills required, new processes that need to be created, a new culture that needs to be adopted, and more.
Your Continuous Improvement Compass
OrgCMF™ is like a compass. It lets you know whether you’re on track for success, and, if not, what you should do to get the transformation back on track in order to progress further. It’s your method of measuring the continuous improve of your transformation project and your roadmap to transformation success.
Are you looking to:
- Improve organisational performance through sustainable behaviour change
- Set process improvement goals and priorities
- A continuous improvement process to enhance organisation and team performance
- Achieve better outcomes through valuable, accurate and reliable input
- Reduce risk by identifying the capabilities necessary to survive threats and exploit opportunities
If you are, then you should be talking to us about OrgCMF™.
Organisation Capability Maturity Framework (OrgCMF™)
The Organisation Capability Maturity Framework (OrgCMF™) is a set of Bodies of Knowledge, Reference Models, Techniques and Tools, based on the DSMT Capability Maturity Standard, that enables organisations and team to continuously improve their capability and performance in line with the aims and ambitions for Change, Improvement and Transformation.
To learn more about the background and scientific basis of OrgCMF™, click here.
3 Maturity Indices to Improve Organisation Effectiveness and Performanc
OrgCMF™ consists of 3 Maturity Indices that can help your organisation improve effectiveness and performance by moving more swiftly, and in a coordinated manner, towards the objectives and key results of your critical transformation programs. These maturity indices are:
- Team Maturity Index (TMI) – an assessment of the alignment of teams with the objectives, actions, and culture of the organisation … read more
- Digital Maturity Index (DMI) – an assessment of the readiness of the organisation for the disruption brought about by technology and digital innovation facing organisations today … read more
- Organisation Maturity Index (OMI) – an assessment of the current capability of the organisation, as a whole, to address changes brought about by the new volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world facing organisations today … read more
If you would like to know more about these 3 Maturity Indices and how to use them to improve effectiveness and performance in your organisation, fill out the form below and we will be in touch directly, or call us on +27836546480.
If you would like to do a quick assessment now, just to get a feel for it, click here.
Photo by Jametlene Reskp, Unsplash