Organisation Effectiveness in the New Ways of Working
Unlocking Business, People and Technology potential to respond to change
A wave of change is happening in our world that is making the “way we work” almost unrecognisable today – and no-one knows where it will be tomorrow. Organizations are having to pivot and strategise, adapt and change in new ways.
To succeed, business leaders and people managers need to discover new ways of organising, performing, and leading, along with new approaches to sourcing, developing, and engaging people. In short – new ways of doing business, new ways of working.
TalentAlign OD is a new style of Agile OD facilitation / coaching / consulting partner, redesigned for a world where constant change, complexity, and uncertainty are the new normal.
The Transformation Challenge
Is your organisation facing, or in the process of, one or more of the BIG FIVE transformations impacting businesses today?
- Digital Transformation – using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, cultures, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements
- Business Model Transformation – rethinking and reforming how organisations create value, and will create value in the future
- Agile Transformation – transforming an organisation’s form or nature to one that can embrace and thrive in a flexible, collaborative, self-organising, fast changing business environment
- “Work-from-Anywhere” Transformation – enabling and empowering people to work efficiently and effectively from anywhere – onsite, remote or in transit – as a critical enabler of business and economic continuity
- HR Transformation – rethinking the way of working and organising of the HR function that facilitates responsiveness and adaptiveness of activities and structures, and enables operational HR processes to become automated and data-driven.
Each of these transformations needs an organisation that is capable of learning and adapting fast enough to get it done.
TalentAlign OD helps organisations meet this challenge.
As a business leader, owner, manager, HR consultant, or committed employee, you need your organisation to run as well and efficiently as possible. A good way to achieve this is through focussed Organisation Development, otherwise known as OD.
Could your organisation benefit from:
- Higher efficiency and increased productivity?
- Improved success rate of change initiatives?
- More flexible roles that enable the organisation to be more dynamic and responsive?
- Performance Management that ensures future performance rather than looking back at past performance?
- Careers that inspire, attract and retain the best talent, and, help build your Future Workforce?
- Having years of change, transformation, and knowledge of the New Ways of Working at your fingertips?
Agile OD is one of the instruments that can help get you there and TalentAlign OD can assist you on the journey.
We have, over the past 16 years, helped many organisations solve complex problems, improve performance, deliver service excellence, innovation and efficient operations through the effective harnessing of emerging technologies, innovation, and business transformation.
We can help you and your organisation do the same.
TalentAlign OD specialises in working with organisations looking to move from surviving to thriving in this fast-changing world. We understand that lasting change requires changing individuals, teams, and the systems that shape how they interact.
Because of our unique combination of expertise in IT, Finance, Digitalisation, Projects, Sales, Change Management and People Operations, we are able to offer our clients solutions in specific areas of concern today.
Our solutions are designed to map into our clients strategy for organisation success today and into the future.
According to research by McKinsey, Forbes, et al, more than 70% of Digital Transformation projects fail. There are various reasons given for this, but putting them all together the overarching reason is that Digitalisation is approached on a piecemeal basis, instead of looking at is wholistically, and organisation-wide.
Digitalisation, today, sits at the confluence of business processes, technology and people, and can impact almost all moving parts of the organisations business model.
Our “Digital-by-Default” solution is a journey that we take together with our clients. We act as the “Sherpa” on the journey, providing advice and learning when necessary, mapping the steps to be taken based on our experience, helping our clients keep away from “danger zones”, and ensuring that the client ends up with a successful, sustainable, and repeatable digital journey.
The years 2020/2021 are being called the “greatest remote work experiment ever”. And, we have learnt a lot in that period. More importantly, we have learnt how “Work-from-Anywhere” can help organisations be more productive and cost-effective.
For this reason, we don’t see “Work-from-Anywhere” as a “policy-issue”. There are just too many moving parts, too many “independent variables” in the equation, to allow it to be just about policy. We see “Work-from-Anywhere” as a strategic initiative in organisations. An initiative that needs to see improvements in the business and return on investment.
We also offer a number of “stand-alone” services. We use combinations of these services in our solutions, and we offer them to our clients to help on their change and transformation project.
We see our services as helping business leaders and their HR partners with specific Strategic Organisation Development and Change initiatives in their organisation.
Our Solutions include: (to learn more – click on one of the headings below)
Organisation Capability MaturityAssessment and Modelling
More effective transformation management by knowing where to start, what to do next – and why!
Presenting essential “people”-related data for times of change, competition, and rapid growth
A new and different approach to Organisation Design and Structural Agility
Defining the building blocks of the Reconfigurable Organisation
Lack of career opportunity is the No 1 reason that people leave organisations today
Processes and tools to enable performance – especially in times of organisational growth
Assisting leaders and managers to adapt to the New Ways of Managing
Skills to enable and empower leaders to successfully manage a remote workforce – now and into the future
Ensure sustainability of the OD interventions and achievement of goals
Your “superpower” to fast-forward innovation and rapidly solve big challenges, create new products, or improve existing ones
How to use Agile principles and practices in OD and HR and throughout the organisation.
Agile OD in Practice – How we Work
When working with you we follow a typical iterative, collaborative process.
Based on Lean Change Management principles, our process is set up to answer the key change management questions:
- Where do we want to go? And why?
- Where are we now?
- How ready are we to get started?
- What practical steps do we need to take?
- How do we manage the journey?
- How do we keep moving forward?
- How do we avoid mistakes?