If part of your responsibility is to help the organisation to:
- Build a new culture for the New Way of Working
- Achieve organisation goals through the skills and innovation of your people
- Guide careers to support the career aspirations of your staff, while providing opportunities to people and supporting their efforts to achieve their goals
- Create high-performance teams by enabling an environment and culture of psychological safety
- Identify the many ways that people and teams can be rewarded, including base pay, bonuses, and non-monetary rewards
- Manage staff changes such as hiring (onboarding) staff, letting people go (offboarding), promoting, demoting, transferring them and providing benefits to people
- Ensure that diversity and inclusion leads to a range of diverse voices in decision making that leads to more innovative work and more delighted customers
- Identify and plan for your organization’s talent needs, including succession planning, staff capacity planning/forecasting as well as determining your mix of full-time employees (FTEs) and contractors.
Then this program is absolutely right for you – and right now!
All learning requires that you set aside some time and this is no different. However, with our CORE™ Agile People Management program, it is small pieces of learning at a regular pace and you are able to apply that learning almost immediately. This means that you are experiencing while learning so you not only retain more of the learning, but you also getting real work done for the benefit of you and your organisation.
This is the first full online Agile People Management program that we know of. Many stand-up programs are available that take place over 2 or more days. This means leaving the office for 2 days, and waiting for a program to be available in your area. And you pay full price for those 2 days. Yet, science has proven, you will remember just 40% of that learning when you get back to the office. With our CORE™ Agile People Management, you can learn in small, bite-size pieces over a period of time and with a peer group to consult with, as well as the very practical aspects of the program, you learn and apply much more than just the content of the lessons.
Absolutely!! Many, obviously not all, Agile transformations in the IT space have been very “process” driven with little or no consideration given to the People Experience. These are globally scarce skills that are in high demand right now. Our Agile People Management focusses very much on creating a better People Experience in your “agile” organisation.
Whether or not your organisation is considering Enterprise Agility, or the New Way of Working right now, the fact is, over the next year or so, all organisations are going to have to be considering this to enable them to be more flexible, more adaptable, more customer-centric, and more sustainable. If not, others will gobble up the business in this space. It’s better to be prepared and ready for this, than wait and wonder what will happen.