This article really looks critically at the difference between “Doing” Agile and “Being” Agile and the role that HR needs to play for the organisation to really innovate and succeed in the new world of work.
Source: Can HR be agile?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
TalentAlign works with HR to fast-track their knowledge, skills and processes to not only support Agile Transformation, but to actually help facilitate it. We offer:
- Agile HR Professionals Mastermind – Learn and implement Agile HR in a group for quicker and better outcomes—for Solo HR Professionals or HR Departments
- Agile People Coach – Agile HR transformation in the same way that IT was so successful. Copy success—don’t reinvent the wheel!
- Agile Organisation and Role Design – Define structures and roles for flexibility while maintaining integrity in an Agile environment
- Agile Career and Competency Management – Retain your top skills. Career Mosaics based on Competencies so people can decide on their own career—but still within the organisation
- Agile Performance Management – Performance Management that actually leads to improved organisational performance with long– and short-term goals
Contact us to find out how we can work with you to implement Agile HR in your organisation.